A marketing strategy in which a company seeks to determine what products a consumer might want, and then moves the company to develop those products. It relies heavily on market research. A market-led marketing strategy asks, "What do consumers want? How can we satisfy this want?" This strategy can be used concurrently with an asset-led marketing strategy.
- Government Aide for Minority Small Business Owners
- Taking the Leap: What to Consider Before Starting a Business
- 5 Tips for Smart Franchise Investment
- Which Organizational Structure is Right for Your Business?
- How to Gain Valuable Information By Conducting Market Research
- Writing a Business Plan for Your Small Business