An actual or nominal place where forces of demand and supply operate, and where buyers and sellers interact (directly or through intermediaries) to trade goods, services, or contracts or instruments, for money or barter.
Markets include mechanisms or means for (1) determining price of the traded item, (2) communicating the price information, (3) facilitating deals and transactions, and (4) effecting distribution. The market for a particular item is made up of existing and potential customers who need it and have the ability and willingness to pay for it.
- Valuation Metrics for Small Businesses
- The Importance of Quality Over Quantity
- Government Aide for Minority Small Business Owners
- 6 Low Cost Business Start Ups
- Internet Marketing Methods for Small Businesses
- Tips on How to Handle a Raise Request
- The Impact of International Economics *
- What Education Should Mean for Society *