Motivation results from the interaction of both conscious and unconscious factors such as the (1) intensity of desire or need, (2) incentive or reward value of the goal, and (3) expectations of the individual and of his or her peers. These factors are the reasons one has for behaving a certain way. An example is a student that spends extra time studying for a test because he or she wants a better grade in the class.
Use motivation in a sentence
- Should a Small Business Practice Total Quality Management?
- Online Education â Is It Right for You?
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Motivation Techniques for Young Entrepreneurs
- What Motivates Entrepreneurs?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know