Motivation results from the interaction of both conscious and unconscious factors such as the (1) intensity of desire or need, (2) incentive or reward value of the goal, and (3) expectations of the individual and of his or her peers. These factors are the reasons one has for behaving a certain way. An example is a student that spends extra time studying for a test because he or she wants a better grade in the class.
Use motivation in a sentence
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Motivation Techniques for Young Entrepreneurs
- Online Education â Is It Right for You?
- What Motivates Entrepreneurs?
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Should a Small Business Practice Total Quality Management?