In general, objectives are more specific and easier to measure than goals. Objectives are basic tools that underlie all planning and strategic activities. They serve as the basis for creating policy and evaluating performance.
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- What Motivates Entrepreneurs?
- Selecting Insurance Plans Using Needs Analysis
- How to Read a Salesperson
- Leadership Lessons from Good and Bad Executives
- Principles of Instructional Leadership
- Yield, Duration and Ratings of Bonds *
- Introduction to Mutual Funds and their Advantages *