An employee of a business or organization whose duties typically include allocating physical resources such as office space and supplies, scheduling internal events, overseeing operational staff such as accountants, technicians, and administrative personnel, and other details necessary to run an office in any industry or field.
Use office manager in a sentence
- Concepts of Effective Management Through Leadership
- Are You Actively Networking in Your Job Search?
- Integrating your Business into the World of Social Networking
- 5 Tips for Smart Franchise Investment
- Hiring and Maintaining Virtual Assistants
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment