An employee of a business or organization whose duties typically include allocating physical resources such as office space and supplies, scheduling internal events, overseeing operational staff such as accountants, technicians, and administrative personnel, and other details necessary to run an office in any industry or field.
Use office manager in a sentence
- Hiring and Maintaining Virtual Assistants
- Concepts of Effective Management Through Leadership
- 5 Tips for Smart Franchise Investment
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Are You Actively Networking in Your Job Search?
- Integrating your Business into the World of Social Networking