Operations transform resource or data inputs into desired goods, services, or results, and create and deliver value to the customers. Two or more connected operations constitute a process, and are generally divided into four basic categories: (1) processing, (2) inspection, (3) transport, and (4) storage.
- Using Technology to Maximize Efficiency
- Five Ways to Become a Multinational Company
- Types of Small Business Loans
- Deciding When To Call It Quits
- What is a limited partnership (LP)?
- 5 Tips for Smart Franchise Investment
- Choose Mutual Funds Carefully *
- "Buy Straddle" Option Investment Strategy *