A social unit of people that is structured and managed to meet a need or to pursue collective goals. All organizations have a management structure that determines relationships between the different activities and the members, and subdivides and assigns roles, responsibilities, and authority to carry out different tasks. Organizations are open systems--they affect and are affected by their environment.
- Tips on How to Handle a Raise Request
- Using Technology to Maximize Efficiency
- How to Find an Angel Investor
- Government Aide for Minority Small Business Owners
- Principles of Instructional Leadership
- Why is Corporate Governance Important?
- Buying Overseas Property in the UK *
- What is a Limited Liability Company (LLC)? *