Theory and practice of planned, systematic change in the attitudes, beliefs, and values of the employees through creation and reinforcement of long-term training programs. OD is action oriented. It starts with a careful organization-wide analysis of the current situation and of the future requirements, and employs techniques of behavioral sciences such as behavior modeling, sensitivity training, and transactional analysis. Its objective is to enable the organization in adopting-better to the fast-changing external environment of new markets, regulations, and technologies.
Use this term in a sentence
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Basics of the Situational Leadership Model
- Strategic Leadership for Executives
- Implementing a Leadership Development Program for Your Business
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Leadership Exercises to Encourage Employee Development