The overall objectives, purpose and mission of a business that have been established by its management and communicated to its employees. The organizational goals of a company typically focus on its long range intentions for operating and its overall business philosophy that can provide useful guidance for employees seeking to please their managers.
Use this term in a sentence
- Implementing a Leadership Development Program for Your Business
- Writing a Business Plan: 9 Essential Sections
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- 5 Tips to Help You Meet Goals and Deadlines
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy