An expression of how an organization needs to evolve over time to meet its objectives along with a detailed assessment of what needs to be done. Developing an organizational strategy for a business involves first comparing its present state to its targeted state to define differences, and then stating what is required for the desired changes to take place.
Use this term in a sentence
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Which Organizational Structure is Right for Your Business?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Managing Small Business Growth
- Writing a Business Plan: 9 Essential Sections