An expression of how an organization needs to evolve over time to meet its objectives along with a detailed assessment of what needs to be done. Developing an organizational strategy for a business involves first comparing its present state to its targeted state to define differences, and then stating what is required for the desired changes to take place.
Use this term in a sentence
- Writing a Business Plan: 9 Essential Sections
- Which Organizational Structure is Right for Your Business?
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Managing Small Business Growth
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know