Sequence of interdependent and linked procedures which, at every stage, consume one or more resources (employee time, energy, machines, money) to convert inputs (data, material, parts, etc.) into outputs. These outputs then serve as inputs for the next stage until a known goal or end result is reached.
Use process in a sentence
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Traditional vs. Online Universities â Whatâs the Difference?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- What Motivates True Leaders?
- Types of Small Business Loans
- What Motivates Entrepreneurs?