A plan for marketing a good that is founded upon an analysis of the nature of the intended market, how much market share is to be achieved, how the good is to be marketed and how much profit is anticipated. Most business marketing directors will develop a clear and realistic product strategy prior to the launch of a new product into its intended market.
Use product strategy in a sentence
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Valuation Metrics for Small Businesses
- Three Objectives of Brand Awareness
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Which Organizational Structure is Right for Your Business?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know