A plan for marketing a good that is founded upon an analysis of the nature of the intended market, how much market share is to be achieved, how the good is to be marketed and how much profit is anticipated. Most business marketing directors will develop a clear and realistic product strategy prior to the launch of a new product into its intended market.
Use product strategy in a sentence
- Three Objectives of Brand Awareness
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Valuation Metrics for Small Businesses
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Which Organizational Structure is Right for Your Business?
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy