The process of using a company's resources in the most efficient way possible. These resources can include tangible resources such as goods and equipment, financial resources, and labor resources such as employees. Resource management can include ideas such as making sure one has enough physical resources for one's business, but not an overabundance so that products won't get used, or making sure that people are assigned to tasks that will keep them busy and not have too much downtime.
Use resource management in a sentence
- Taking the Leap: What to Consider Before Starting a Business
- Integrating your Business into the World of Social Networking
- Emotional Intelligence and its Impact on Leadership
- Macroeconomic Factors and the Management Environment
- Useful Communication Tools to Foster Common Understanding
- Leadership Exercises to Encourage Employee Development