Finance: The probability that an actual return on an investment will be lower than the expected return. Financial risk is divided into the following categories: Basic risk, Capital risk, Country risk, Default risk, Delivery risk, Economic risk, Exchange rate risk, Interest rate risk, Liquidity risk, Operations risk, Payment system risk, Political risk, Refinancing risk, Reinvestment risk, Settlement risk, Sovereign risk, and Underwriting risk.
- Valuation Metrics for Small Businesses
- How to Find an Angel Investor
- How to Read an Earnings Report
- New Business Ideas for the Budding Entrepreneur
- Why is Corporate Governance Important?
- What is a limited partnership (LP)?
- Retiring Baby-Boomers and the Threat to the Economy *
- Understanding Educational Tax Credits *