Person in the first-line management who monitors and regulates employees in their performance of assigned or delegated tasks. Supervisors are usually authorized to recommend and/or effect hiring, disciplining, promoting, punishing, rewarding, and other associated activities regarding the employees in their departments.
Use supervisor in a sentence
- Emotional Intelligence and its Impact on Leadership
- Hiring and Maintaining Virtual Assistants
- Leadership Exercises to Encourage Employee Development
- Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace
- Implementing a Leadership Development Program for Your Business
- How a Business and its Employees Can Benefit from Working from Home