Person in the first-line management who monitors and regulates employees in their performance of assigned or delegated tasks. Supervisors are usually authorized to recommend and/or effect hiring, disciplining, promoting, punishing, rewarding, and other associated activities regarding the employees in their departments.
Use supervisor in a sentence
- Emotional Intelligence and its Impact on Leadership
- Leadership Exercises to Encourage Employee Development
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Evaluating Your Performance When Youâre the Boss
- Hiring and Maintaining Virtual Assistants