The administration of a group of people assembled to work on a particular project or to perform a particular function within an organization. Team management typically involves setting team priorities and performance objectives, reviewing performance and methods employed, and spearheading the team's decision making process.
Use team management in a sentence
- Useful Communication Tools to Foster Common Understanding
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Macroeconomic Factors and the Management Environment
- Should a Small Business Practice Total Quality Management?
- Leadership Exercises to Encourage Employee Development
- Top 10 Apps for Work