Team members (1) operate with a high degree of interdependence, (2) share authority and responsibility for self-management, (3) are accountable for the collective performance, and (4) work toward a common goal and shared rewards(s). A team becomes more than just a collection of people when a strong sense of mutual commitment creates synergy, thus generating performance greater than the sum of the performance of its individual members.
Use team in a sentence
- Effective Brainstorming for Large Groups
- Top 4 Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Motivation Techniques for Young Entrepreneurs
- Developing an Action Plan
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies