Technology is generally divided into five categories
- Tangible: blueprints, models, operating manuals, prototypes.
- Intangible: consultancy, problem-solving, and training methods.
- High: entirely or almost entirely automated and intelligent technology that manipulates ever finer matter and ever powerful forces.
- Intermediate: semiautomated partially intelligent technology that manipulates refined matter and medium level forces.
- Low: labor-intensive technology that manipulates only coarse or gross matter and weaker forces.
Use technology in a sentence