1. Important and lasting beliefs or ideals shared by the members of a culture about what is good or bad and desirable or undesirable. Values have major influence on a person's behavior and attitude and serve as broad guidelines in all situations. Some common business values are fairness, innovation and community involvement.
Use values in a sentence
- Finding the Right Co-Founder
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Leadership Exercises to Encourage Employee Development
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- How to Recruit and Engage the Gen Y Workforce