1.Contracting: Partly completed jobs valued at total cost up to the stated period and including, in case of long-term contracts, a percentage of the profit.
2.Manufacturing: Partially completed goods, parts, or subassemblies that are no longer part of the raw materials inventory and not yet part of the finished products inventory. Work in process inventory forms a part of the working or current assets of a firm and is valued usually at lower of cost and realizable value. Also called work in progress, goods in process.
Use work in process in a sentence
- What Motivates Entrepreneurs?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- What Motivates True Leaders?
- Traditional vs. Online Universities â Whatâs the Difference?
- Effective Brainstorming for Large Groups