Tips Home|Browse by Tags|Browse by Authors
Tip of the Day
For many companies, 20% of the customers generate 80% of the profits. Those companies would often be better off by focusing more on that 20%, and by searching for other customers similar to that 20%, and focusing less on the other 80% of their current customers.